Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Online Shrine.




Now, What in the faysajaysus is the Dickler up to now, you might ask?

Let me explain meself.

A few of us skobes decided that on our tour to Swansea fer de Llanelli Vs. Munster game that we might as well tek in de auld game of footies between Caerdydd and The New Team of Keano.

Bock is far more eloquent here in his description of the epic journey!

Anywise After being told by this Kind Lady (Who stood in my line of vision awhile I was trying to get a shot of De "KEANO") that My camera was "A professional" (okay tis a big fucker of a lens that does need a monopod at its glorious 500mm length of the zoom because of the shake in my auld paw, but the camera was somehow okay with a smaller lens on it???). I was then royally informed that if I dared to put the big lens on again that they would kindly hold the camera for me until the end of the game.

NOT FUCKING LIKELY MY DEAR!! It has travelled the world with me to many a game of all kinds and has never had such a big head as it had for the rest of the day, It's saying things like "Fuck off, I'm a professional now..." ever since, any-time that it doesn't like the look of what it's going to take.

I managed to take two shots of the Cardiff Queen before we finally walked out of the stadium disgusted at the rain, the cold and just general pissed offness at the world due to the previous evenings mass murder. Pakeen told me afterwards that he saw her coming, but he was behind me and thought that she was coming after him because he had the temerity to raise up a Munster flag behind my back, Maybe I'll never know.......

Anyway, HERE'S TO YOU LUV.....

Your self importance deserves to be appreciated and this is my humble attempt.


After the intensity of the night before we were bored silly at the game which didn't help my mood much. It was fun for about ten minutes to see the hardness of some of the tackles and to see "KEANO" bully the referee into not carding a Sunderland player who quite deftly upended a Cardiff player (Followed by ten minutes of "KEEEENOOOOOOO" chanting from the penned in Sunderland supporters in the corner).

To a man as Bock said in his post, we swore NEVER AGAIN.

I'll just show you the other reason why.......



Versus


P.S. Four days later and the Eos is now mumbling things like "work to rule" and "minimum wage" "But I'm an artist" and other such nonsense. Honest to god, I'll hafta bring in the ganger, or else make it an offer it can't refuse, You know I'm in construction and Waste removal , Don't you.......

No comments: