Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back to School

It's that time of year again.

I walked out into the back garden yesterday evening and I got that smell, you know the one, crisp, fresh, hint of colder air coming, to all folk with Munster Blood in em it means one thing and one thing only, Rugby Season!!


I came across the Heineken Cup final ticket today and everything came back in one gutwrenching moment of pure emotion. Here we go again, We've already booked the first of the away game flights, Munster Vs. Leicester (Via Heathrow natch, we couldn't do it the normal way, why break with tradition at this stage FFS.). The usual 4 day trip, Friday to Monday, car hire, Hotel in Birmingham (Don't ask...) I've abandoned the idea of the Local club overnights up North this year, I've made up my mind that I'm going to do as much as I can of the Munster tour this season instead, with a gentle wind down before a two week World Cup trip to France if I can physically make it there.

Roll on this season!!!

No comments: